Time Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Time Status  but my favorite is Status Joint, on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Time Status For Whatsapp In English...



Time Status For Whatsapp In English
Time Status For Whatsapp In English

Time Status


Your thoughts makes me cry!

Silent tears hold the loudest pain.

Tears are words that your heart couldn’t say.

Time Whatsapp Status

For some moments in life there are no words, just tears.

Instead of wiping your tears, wipe away the people who caused them.

Life happens, honey. What are you going to do? Cry in a bowl of milk?

Time Status In English

Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.

Whenever you see my tears again, know that they are words my heart can’t say.

The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.

Time Status For Whatsapp

I’m worth more dead than alive. Don’t cry for me after I’m gone; cry for me now.

Don’t waste your tears crying over someone who doesn’t even deserve to see you smile.

Our love began with just a hug, our kisses made it grow, and now it is ending with tears.

Time Status For Facebook

The moment you told me it was over, I shed a tear that made know that I have lost a jewel.

Somebody help me, tell me where to go from here cause even Thugs cry, but do the Lord care?

I’m not mad, I’m just sad. I’m not angry, I’m just gloomy. I’m not worrying, I’m just crying.

Time Status For Whatsapp In English

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again… skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

I think I’m afraid of being happy because whenever I get too happy something bad always happens.

I only wanted you to love me. I needed you to give me a try, not to hurt me so bad and make me cry.

Time Status For Facebook In English

Sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everything’s okay, hold back the tears, and just walk away!

It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.

<< Previous Post

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post