Single Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Single Status  but my favorite is Status Joint, on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Single Status For Whatsapp In English...



Single Status For Whatsapp In English
Single Status For Whatsapp In English

Single Status


I think, therefore I’m single.

I’m single because I was born that way.

Yes, I am single. But… I’m not available.

Single Whatsapp Status

Being single is just a status, not destiny.

Single? No, I am just in a relationship with freedom.

I am single by choice – not because I want to be alone.

Single Status In English

Beanig single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.

Changing my relationship status from ‘SINGLE’ to ‘STILL SINGLE’.

The word single actually stands for stress is gone, life easier.

Single Status For Whatsapp

Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive.

I’m single because I am saving myself for someone who deserves me.

Yes, I’m Single. It’s Mean: [S]Tress [I]S [N]Ow [G]One [L]Ife Is [E]Asier.

Single Status For Facebook

I’m single. You’re single. You like me. I like you. Am I missing something!

Technically, I’m single, but my heart is taken by someone I can’t call my own…

I’m single because I don’t pray for love. I’m single because I don’t play with love.

Single Status For Whatsapp In English

I love being single. I can come and go as I please and stay out as late as I want to.

It will take a very special someone to get me to change my relationship status again.

I’m single because I’m strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

Single Status For Facebook In English

I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not defined by another person.

Single and ready to mingle? That’s just another way to say I’m desperate and will take anyone in a way that rhymes.

<< Exam Status

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post