Love Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Love Status  but my favorite is Status Joint, on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Love Status For Whatsapp In English...



Love Status For Whatsapp In English
Love Status For Whatsapp In English

Love Status


Bees love honey…people love money…but I LOVE YOU

I dønt hate peøple, I just løve peøple whø løve me

I wont deny that I like you. Neither would I admit.

Love Whatsapp Status

When the heart takes over, the mind can’t do a thing!!

If you expect something in return, It’s called business, not love.

You may be someone to the world but you are the world for someone. ♥

Love Status In English

You looking most amazing, wonderful, fantastic, smart, charming, dazzing…

Insomnia can be a blessing if you have someone to talk with, the whole night..

Every friendship dosen’t change into love but every love begins with friendship.

Love Status For Whatsapp

True love is when she talks non- stop and you are still interested in listening to her.

You are one of those beautiful things that happened to my life and made my life worthwhile

Love does not consists of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.

Love Status For Facebook

I always pray to God to tie us in a sacred knot so that we spend each and every moment together.

I don’t need a burning sun and a cooling moon to show me my way. Just want you to hold me whenever I tumble.

Don’t love too much, don’t care too much, don’t trust too much; because that too much can hurt you too much..

Love Status For Whatsapp In English

Place your time and energy on someone who will add sunshine to your life. Life is too short to waste on the wrong one.

I don’t know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I’m near you.

I will love you forever until the end of time! No matter what you do! Cause you are my forever! And nothing you do will make my stop loving you

Love Status For Facebook In English

Everyone thinks that love hurts.. But love never hurts.. Rejection hurts.. Loneliness hurts.. Love is the only feeling which covers all the pain…

Thank you for coming into my life. For letting me feel this love that I have for you. Because not everybody is as lucky as I am… To be loved by you!

<< Loving status

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post