Sick Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Sick Status  but my favorite is Status Joint, on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Sick Status For Whatsapp In English...



Sick Status For Whatsapp In English
Sick Status For Whatsapp In English

Sick Status


Woke up sick.

Get well soon.

Worried for you.

Sick Whatsapp Status

Oh God, I am sick?

Sickness is worst.

FEELING LIKE SICK.

Sick Status In English

Hi there, I am sick.

For me, sickness is what?

Other than terrible, sick.

Sick Status For Whatsapp

Love me. I am feeling sick.

I felt dead and sick inside.

Take care dear, you feel good.

Sick Status For Facebook

I don't know, what is sickness?

There is no definition for sickness.

Please help me dear ones, I am sick.

Sick Status For Whatsapp In English

Be not sick too late, nor well too soon.

No one is there to talk to me when I am sick?

Worrying about getting sick can make you sick.

Sick Status For Facebook In English

I am sick of acting like I feel nothing for you.

Your mind can make you sick, and your mind can heal you.

<< Party Status

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post