Boys Attitude Status For Whatsapp In English

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Boys Attitude Status but my favorite is Status Joint, on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Boys Attitude Status For Whatsapp In English ...



Boys Attitude Status For Whatsapp
Boys Attitude Status For Whatsapp

Boys Attitude Status


What I stand for is what I stand on.

You want to be at my level? Climb bitch!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.

Boys Attitude Whatsapp Status

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

I have an ATTITUDE that is beyond your LEVEL.

I know who I am, you have no need to explain.

Boys Attitude Status In English

Champions keep playing until they get it right.

I’m the greatest, I said that even before I was.

I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it.

Boys Attitude Status For Whatsapp

Treat me like a game, & I’ll show you how it’s played.

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.

My life, My choices, My mistakes, My lessons, None of ur business.

Boys Attitude Status For Facebook

It’s not ‘can’; it’s ‘will.’ You have to will things into fruition.

The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Boys Attitude Status For Whatsapp In English

My attitude is like a mirror, only reflects what’s presented in front of me.

The summer sun was not meant for boys like me. Boys like me belonged to the rain.

I hear them talking behind my back, at least there is a reason why they are behind me.

Boys Attitude Status For Facebook In English

Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.

I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.

<< Previous Post

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post