Funny Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Funny Status  but my favorite is Status Joint, on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Funny Status For Whatsapp In English...



Funny Status For Whatsapp In English
Funny Status For Whatsapp In English

Funny Status


Hey there Whatsapp is using me.

I love my job only when I’m on vacation…

Never make eye contact while eating a banana.

Funny Whatsapp Status

Google must be a woman because it knows everything.

My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.

It’s been 70+ years, Tom. You’re never going to eat Jerry

Funny Status In English

I wonder what happens when doctor’s wife eats an apple a day.

Farts are like children, I’m proud of mine and disgusted by yours.

Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire.

Funny Status For Whatsapp

I’m Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!

Running away does not help you with your problems, unless you are fat.

Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Monday, please fix it.

Funny Status For Facebook

If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.

When I’m on my death bed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the…

When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?

Funny Status For Whatsapp In English

Dear Lord, all I ask for a chance to prove that winning the lottery won’t make me a bad person.

Here my dad comes on Whatsapp… From now on my status would be ‘***no status***’ or just a smiley…

People who exercise live longer, but what’s the point when those extra years are spent at the gym.

Funny Status For Facebook In English

Restaurant Advertisement: We serve food as HOT as your neighbor’s wife, And beer as COLD as your own.

<< Single Status

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post