Crush Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Crush Status  but my favorite is Status Joint, on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Crush Status For Whatsapp In English...



Crush Status For Whatsapp In English
Crush Status For Whatsapp In English

Crush Status

He had the cutest smile… I miss him.

Dear Diary, I saw him, and he smiled at me.

Sometimes, You make it impossible to breathe.

Crush Whatsapp Status

Somethings have to remain a secret but you and I don’t.

Whenever I get a text from you I break out into smiles.

The moment I met him, I knew that I was looking at my future.

Crush Status In English

I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking.

The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.

Because of you, half the time I don’t even know that I’m smiling.

Crush Status For Whatsapp

Sometimes I just can’t ignore the way I feel when I see you smile.

I’m so glad you are in my life but I want to be more than friends.

The truth is, I’m crazy for you and everyone can see that, but you.

Crush Status For Facebook

I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.

If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.

He had beautiful eyes. The kind you could get lost in and I guess I did.

Crush Status For Whatsapp In English

I look at you…to see you looking at me… I just blush and look away awkwardly…

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

Since the first moment that I saw you, I have wondered: are you my long lost soul mate!

Crush Status For Facebook In English

If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.

All I want is to be the reason that you fall asleep each night with your phone held in your hand.

<< I Love You Status

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post