Dog Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Dog Status  but my favorite is Status Joint, on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Dog Status For Whatsapp In English...



Dog Status For Whatsapp In English
Dog Status For Whatsapp In English

Dog Status


Happiness is a warm puppy. – Charles M. Schulz

The more people I meet the more I like my dog.

A dog has one aim in life… to bestow his heart.

Dog Whatsapp Status

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he’s gone.

A dog lives in the moment and always hopes for the best.

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.

Dog Status In English

Every dog has his day but the nights are reserved for the cats.

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. – Roger Caras

Dog Status For Whatsapp

To his dog, every man is Napoleon, hence the constant popularity of dogs.

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won’t buy the wag of his tail.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.

Dog Status For Facebook

No one in your family will ever be as forgiving of your mistakes as your dog.

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does.

The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. – Charles de Gaulle

Dog Status For Whatsapp In English

Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell. – Emily Dickinson

Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. – Franklin P. Jones

No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.

Dog Status For Facebook In English

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. – Will Rogers

Every dog has his day, unless he loses his tail, then he has a weak-end. – June Carter Cash

<< Previous Post

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post