Excited Whatsapp Status

 There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Excited Status but my favorite is Status Joint , on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Excited Status in English…



Excited Status in English
Excited Status in English

Excited Status


· One morning you wake up afraid to live.

· Love in Life ,Make the life beautiful..

· Love is that ,which can never explained

Excited Whatsapp Status

· You aren’t the person I knew back then.

· I’m in love with you ,and nobody stop loving you…

· For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened

Excited Status In English

· I don’t insult people,I just simply describe them

· Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness…

· Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Excited Status For Whatsapp

· I never feel alone bcz loneliness is always with me

· Beauty Fades After Time, But my Personality Is Forever!

· I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears..

Excited Status For Facebook

· If you left me without a REASON, Do not come back with an Excuse

· Live like a candle which burns itself but gives light to others.

· If procastination was an Olympic event, I’d compete in it later.

Excited Status For Whatsapp In English

· QUIET! I can’t hear you & all the voices in my head at the same time!

· Make your move before I’m gone because people change and hearts move on

· Everybody knows that something’s wrong but nobody knows what’s going on.

Excited Status For Facebook In English

· The “Night Out” ever…… but I don’t know why they took me to police station. Am I Famous??

· I’m tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.

<< Previous Post

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post