Thank You Whatsapp Status

 There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Thank You Status but my favorite is Status Joint , on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Thank You Status in English…



Thank You Status in English
Thank You Status in English

Thank You Status


· Thank you for listening to me.

· Thank you for being my friend.

· Thanks for your support and understanding.

Thank You Whatsapp Status

· Thank you for all the special things you do .

· A warm thank you.. For all that you do for me.

· To my friends thank you for being there for me.

Thank You Status In English

· Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.

· No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.

· The sun will not rise or set without my notice, and thanks.

Thank You Status For Whatsapp

· Just a "thank you" is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all.

· Dear past, thaks for all the lessons. Dear future, i'm ready.

· For your patience and caring, i just want to say: "Thank you".

Thank You Status For Facebook

· Thank you for your lovely wishes it brought smiles to my eyes.

· Thank you for staying by my side even though it tried to push you away.

· Thank you god for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.

Thank You Status For Whatsapp In English

· It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.

· Thank you god for waking me up today and giving me another precious day of life.

· If you don't thank god for every smile, then you have no right to complain about every tear.

Thank You Status For Facebook In English

· Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.

· To say thank you, is in recognition of humanity.God, i want to take a minute to simply say: "thank you for all i have".

<< Previous Post

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post