Clever Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Clever Status  but my favorite is Status Joint, on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Clever Status For Whatsapp In English...



Clever Status For Whatsapp In English
Clever Status For Whatsapp In English

Clever Status


Rules are made to the break!

Dream is not complete by sleeping!

Always try don't feel fail without try!

Clever Whatsapp Status

Its Cute When your Crush's Crush is You.

All man are not fools, some stay bachelors!

You are not to old complete your dream true!

Clever Status In English

I am not failed, Because my success is lost.!

No one is perfect understanding is important!

Love doesn't show up on an X-ray... but it's there.

Clever Status For Whatsapp

If nobody love you, then you are doing something wrong!

My Friend ask me, How is your life? I said she is fine.

Leave present time good, No one know about the tomorrow!

Clever Status For Facebook

My first name and your last name, together make sound great!

if Any one need relationship than Msg me I am free for everyone!

I am 'SINGLE' Because I have not found someone, who deserves ME!

Clever Status For Whatsapp In English

There is nothing greater in the world, than being loving parents.

Real relationship is that in which we fight love trust each other!

The greatest pleasure in Life is that what people say you can't do!

Clever Status For Facebook In English

My life is like open book but I am not allowed to anyone to read it!

God made every person different, He got tired! when time he got to china.

<< Beard Status

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post