Men Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Men Status but my favorite is Status Joint , on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Men Status in English…



Men Status in English
Men Status in English

Men Status


· Always trying to cool my self

· I forgive but I never forget.

· It’s not my attitude, It’s my style.

Men Whatsapp Status

· Boys lie more, but girls lie better.

· I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.

· People with status don’t need status..

Men Status In English

· Silence is the best response to a fool.

· Hate girls except the girl reading this.

· Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!

Men Status For Whatsapp

· Forget the haters…cause some body loves you

· Boys are great, Every girl should have one.

· Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.

Men Status For Facebook

· A naughty thought a day keeps the stress away.

· When I was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”.

· Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.

Men Status For Whatsapp In English

· A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.

· I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it.

· Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl’s mind.

Men Status For Facebook In English

· My Girlfriend says I need to be more affectionate…Now I have 2 Girlfriends!

· Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do.

<< Previous Post

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post