Crazy Whatsapp Status

There are so many websites on the internet who are providing the Crazy Status but my favorite is Status Joint , on this you can find almost every type of whatsapp status for your every situation of life, and i am giving below my own favorite Crazy Status in English…



Crazy Status in English
Crazy Status in English

Crazy Status


· Last seen 1980! :D

· I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode.

· I love my job only when I'm on vacation.

Crazy Whatsapp Status

· You can't blame gravity for falling in love.

· Never make eye contact while eating a banana.

· God is really creative, I mean.. just look at me! :)

Crazy Status In English

· You can never buy Love... But still you have to pay for it.

· I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me!

· Whoever says "Good Morning" on Monday's deserves to get slapped :)

Crazy Status For Whatsapp

· When you reach the end of your rope,tie a knot in it and hang on..

· I hate fake people. You know what I'm talking about.. Mannequins. :D

· Girls, if he only wants your breasts, legs, and thighs. send him to KFC.

Crazy Status For Facebook

· When I'm a Pedestrian I Hate cars.. When I'm Driving I Hate Pedestrians.

· Did anyone else notice the sound if you click the like button on my status?

· Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use photoshop to show their creativity.

Crazy Status For Whatsapp In English

· A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.

· If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I'll tell you more.

· My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death!

Crazy Status For Facebook In English

· Fact: Phone on silent mode - 10 Missed call.. Turns volume to loud - Nobody calls all day!!

· “Each time you are honest and conduct yourself with honesty, a success force will drive you toward greater success

<< Previous Post

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post